Great Buy

The Xiaomi automatic soap dispensers on offer from Europe from 10 €

This offer today sees the Xiaomi Mijia automatic soap dispensers as protagonists, certainly not essential products, which can however improve the quality of everyday life. Take advantage of important discounts now and take them home!

Xiaowei X6S 350ml Automatic Alcohol Spray Dispenser
🇪🇺Fast Shipping from Europe Included (No Customs)
11€ 29€
BangGood

The Xiaomi automatic soap dispensers independently detect the movement of the hand and return the perfect amount of soap, eliminating waste and minimizing the possibility of dirtying and accidentally pouring the detergent. And the typical drop that remains on normal dispensers with each use? No problem, the dispenser is equipped with a special spout that prevents this problem from occurring. The device works with any liquid soap, ensuring maximum versatility.

All the offers for Xiaomi Soap Dispenser

⭐BANGGOOD
✨ Xiaowei X6S 350ml Automatic Alcohol Spray Dispenser
💰 Price: 11 €
📌 Buy https://xiaomi.today/2KTGoi4
🇪🇺Fast Shipping from Europe (No Customs)

✨ 350ml Automatic Soap Dispenser IR Sensor Foam Liquid Dispenser
💰 Price: 11 €
📌 Buy

🇪🇺Fast Shipping from Europe (No Customs)

✨Xiaowei X9 800ml Automatic Soap Dispenser
💰 Price: 15 €
📌 Buy https://xiaomi.today/2KXAjl6
🇪🇺Fast Shipping from Europe (No Customs)

✨ Xiaowei X1 Full-automatic Inducting Foaming Soap Dispenser 10 €
💰 Coupon: BGMAR0808
📌 Buy https://xiaomi.today/3tENhVh
🇨🇳 Banggood Express Shipping (No Customs)

✨ Xiaowei Intelligent Liquid Soap Dispenser Automatic Touchless for 9 €
💰 Coupon: BGAP2201
📌 Buy https://xiaomi.today/3xbyaWx
🇨🇳 Banggood Express Shipping (No Customs)

✨ Xiaowei X5S 280ml automatic soap dispenser + room thermometer
💰 Price: 20 €
📌 Buy https://xiaomi.today/3s1960P
🇨🇳 Banggood Express Shipping (No Customs)

Computer Consultant, DJ, Blogger. Passionate about Music (of course), movies, TV series, sports and lover of all that is technological. [email protected]

Andrea
Andrea
1 year ago

Good morning. Why is it indicated on bangood that for 10 euros you can take it home with shipping included when, instead, as often happens on various discount sites, it is not so? I did the procedure, as usual, and the price is 11.99 euros, taking away all possible insurance. Obviously it is a paltry amount, but I see that on many sites or chats there is this race at the attractive price, but then strangely more euros are added to the cart. Repeat, there have been very few cases in which I was given a price that turned out to be the right one on the website... Read the rest »

Andrea
Andrea
1 year ago

Thanks for the clarification. Believe me, it is not a criticism of you, indeed it is commendable what you do and the information you provide us every day. My observation is an organic analysis of purchases made for some time now by taking advantage of chats and sites that offer discounted prices and offers to be taken on the fly. Most of the time this is not true and, despite this, the purchase still perfects it. Therefore, my answer was more a thought aloud than a criticism of you, where however unlike many you put your face on it. A... Read the rest »

Eutre
Eutre
1 year ago

I bought it 5 months ago and it doesn't work anymore. Is there a warranty service?

Jacopocassero
Jacopocassero
1 year ago

I got two the other month: they have the problem that they release poco soap (a drop ...) and even pressing the button for the quantity does not solve the problem. I also put in a more liquid soap, but the result is the same. I have tried them both and their limit unfortunately is this. Too bad because they would do a nice service and are also nice.

Andrea
Andrea
1 year ago

Hello, about 2 months ago I bought 1 on bangood, but now it has stopped working. I was wondering if you can give me some info on how to do with the assistance to get it repaired since I guess it is under warranty. Do you have any references.? Thanks.

Leonardo
Leonardo
1 year ago

Xiaomi Dispenser: I click on BUY after cutting the coupon, but on gearbest it is proposed as a flash sale at € 14.82 without having the possibility of entering the discount code

Riccardo Capelli
1 year ago

The tank is broken, where you can buy refills. Thank you

Marco
Marco
1 year ago

I can't place the order. It tells me no shipping method is available

Marco
Marco

Ok order placed. Thank you

WryNail
WryNail
2 years ago

Do you guys know where you can buy refills?

John
John
Reply to  WryNail

Hi you can do it yourself with 150 ml of soap Where is 50 ml of water mix in a glass take it all pour it into the container, and it gets perfect !!

Antonio De Bortoli
Antonio De Bortoli
2 years ago
Reply to  WryNail

Same problem, in the article it says that it can be used with any liquid soap but in reality the refill cannot be opened ...

cosimo
cosimo
1 year ago

of course it opens just turn the cap horizontally and open also with an 20 cc syringe

Alessandro
Alessandro
Reply to  cosimo

But is any soap fine and foamy?

Marco Magnaterra
Marco Magnaterra
2 years ago

Does it also apply to the new model?

XiaomiToday.it - ​​The Italian community for Xiaomi products