Let's face it, Xiaomi a bit of had fooled with the story of the dual front camera of Redmi K30. From the beginning he had advertised the device as the bearer of a "pill”Inside which one was set dual camera dedicated to selfie shots. After a while we discovered that this long hole was not a single piece, but was formed by two holes joined from the possibility of blackening or not the background in order to divide them. But how to do it to split the dual camera of Redmi K30? A very short clip shows us the procedure, very simple and fast. There is no need to root of any kind, but simply change a value in the settings.
Here's how to split the Redmi K30 dual camera
As we saw on the article linked in the introduction, for users who own the new Redmi device, there will be the possibility of cchange the layout for the display of the so-called pillolina. It will therefore be possible access the settings to have a full notch, then a single bar that will entirely cover the top of the smartphone, with the writing above or below according to your preferences. It will then be possible to remove this long notch and keep the double hole even if joined. But how to do it split the dual camera?
Just follow this simple guide:
1. going up "Settings“, The standard gear icon on all Android devices;
2. access the developer options by doing repeated tap on "MIUI version". Warning: some users have noticed that with the introduction of the MIUI 11 the taps to access this mode are no longer 7 but more. Don't worry, just follow the directions that appear in the pop-up cloud and stop when necessary;
3. once you have had the permissions from the system, go back through the arrow at the top left and scroll down (from the "Settings" screen) until you find the word "Additional settings";
4. click on this wording and you will access the menu of the same name. Below you will find the writing “Developer options": Click there to access the latter mode;
5. at this point just find the indication “Shorter length”Referred to the camera. The value of default will be around 390 dp but it will have to set it to 380 dp. Once done, we will have a dual camera divided and no longer united.
Lu Weibing, general manager of the Redmi brand, predicted that holes of this type will become the main new trend for selfie cameras in 2020. Before it was thought that the pop-up camera would be the future but it takes up too much space inside the devices and due to larger batteries, more antennas for reception (especially 5G) and a more powerful cooling system it will not be possible to integrate more than one vault sensor using retractable technology.