Redmi Note 9S has recently appeared on the global market, including the Italian market, so much so that it has been easily found on the e-commerce giant Amazon Italy. Among the prides of this new Redmi-branded device we have an excellent processor, such as the Snapdragon 720G that has been able to stand out for its excellent reliability during daily use, net of very low consumption that combined with a large 5020 mAh battery, manage to give record-breaking autonomy that without particular effort reaches two days of full use.
Another aspect not to be overlooked is the photographic sector which consists of 4 modules on the rear, although these perhaps due to a still immature software do not highlight the real photographic performance of the terminal, and this is where the GCam comes to the rescue, already available also for Redmi Note 9S. To the already excellent performance, Redmi Note 9S with the help of the GCam could become a real camera phone at the best price you can find a mid range.
GCam for your Redmi Note 9S? Here's how to install it Guide
So let's see what are the steps to install GCam porting on your Redmi Note 9S:
- Make sure you have activated the option to install from unknown sources by going to the appropriate menu;
- Go to this address and download the GCam port;
- Now all you have to do is install the APK of the GCam you just downloaded;
- Once the procedure is complete open GCam;
- Go to Settings and scroll through the menus: Photos, Advanced, HDR + Settings e Saturation
- Set the values for the items that are proposed to you: 2,4 / 2,7 /2.0 / 2,3;
- Restart the application again.
It should be noted that there are several versions of Google Camera that manage to be installed on the new Redmi Note 9S, but this proposal seems to be the most complete, net of some compromises such as the failure of the wide angle and macro lenses to function. On the other versions these were able to be activated but often the app despite the shot could not store the final photo. Therefore if you are looking for better quality and definition with the main optics, this version is the one that best suits the most common needs.