Here's a detailed guide on how to install the CM11S on your OnePlus One.
Great if you bought the ColorOS version and you want a nice ROM in ENGLISH.
1. Download the ROM from Thu (Cm-11.0-XNPH22Q-bacon-signed-fastboot.zip)
2. Extract the ZIP file to a folder.
3. Download ADB Drivers from this address
4. Install ADB Drivers.
5. Turn off the phone. Hold down Volume + and the power button at the same time for at least 3 seconds. The display will show "已 进入 fastboot ..."
6. Connect the phone to the PC via USB cable and wait for Windows to recognize and install the drivers.
7. In a white part of the folder where the files were extracted, click with the right mouse button while holding down the SHIFT key on the keyboard. Choose "Open command window here"
8. Paste the following command line and submit it.
fastboot oem unlock
9. The phone will restart. A Chinese question will be asked. Answer with the left button. Your phone will restart again.
10. Wait for complete reboot (it takes about 2-3 minutes). Then turn the power off and on again by holding down Volume + and the power button at the same time for at least 3 seconds. The display will again show "已 进入 fastboot ..."
11. Paste the following command lines and send them one at a time.
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash userdata userdata.img
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash cache cache.img
fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot flash sbl1 sbl1.mbn
fastboot flash dbi sdi.mbn
fastboot flash aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn
fastboot flash rpm rpm.mbn
fastboot flash tz tz.mbn
fastboot flash LOGO logo.bin
12. After the last call, the phone will restart. Wait (may take several minutes)
13. Welcome to the new world CYANOGENMOD!
via | [email protected]