Dear readers of MIUI News here is to you as promised the complete guide on how to get Root privileges, flash the Miui Recovery and install the MIUI V.5 in Italian on the XiaoMi HongMi TD.
I remember that the TD version is not compatible with UMTS European networks, so if you are in the WCDMA version do not use this guide, but go here:
To get started, you need to download:
The Pack with all the necessary files:
[button-green position = "center" url = "https://www.dropbox.com/s/jgwpi8m1y9p5fbp/HONGMI_TD.7z" target = "_ blank" position = "left"] Download Pack [/ Button-green]
The Multilingual ROM file:
[button-green position = "center" url = "http://files.miuiandroid.com/3.11.29/miuiandroid_multi_V6TD_3.11.29_jb-4.2.zip" target = "_ blank" position = "left"] Download MIUI Rom [/ Button-green]
Factory installed recovery on the Xiaomi HongMi WCDMA does not allow you to flash ROM directly, so in order to install rom in Italian, you must install CWM recovery.
Unlike other guides, this allows you to perform all operations directly from the phone.
The following procedure will reset the phone to the initial conditions, so all personal data will be deleted.
GUIDABy MIUI News
- Download and extract the contents of the pack to the memory card
- Download and copy the ROM file to the memory card
- Enable the toggle in Settings -> Securuti & privacy -> Unknown sources
- From the memory card install Framaroot.apk
- Open the program Framaroot , select Root and then tap on the first one exploit proposed.
- From the memory card install MobileUncle.apk
- Open the program MobileUncle, tap Recovery Update and select the file recovery.img,
then confirm and restart in recovery
- Not having a Hongmi TD available I do not know if the recovery is only in Chinese or even English. If you were in Chinese, follow this guide: LINK
- Perform this order: Wipe Data, Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik Cache .
- Return to the initial recovery screen and press Install Zip from SD Card -> Choose zip from SD Card -> select the rom file from the SD
- Wait for the operation to complete, then restart the phone. The first start of the Roma can take a few minutes.
Now you have the rom in Italian on your Hongmi, for subsequent updates Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik Cache and again the flash of the new one Rom.
NB: The guide has been entirely written by me, however, the author of the following guide assumes no responsibility for possible problems encountered in executing it. We recommend that you perform these operations with extreme caution and always make a backup of your data before starting it!
If you need assistance or just like this item you can leave a comment below.