below the step-by-step guide to install the rom miui v5 for Samsung Galaxy SII (I9100)
-Samsug kies installed (for drivers) [download]
- Odin [download]
- Kernel siyah (the best for miui roms) [download] download the Tar format.
- MIUI ROM AND ITALIAN PACK: [download]
Installation Recovery and root permissions:
"The main advantage of root privileges is to be able to write access (therefore create, modify and delete) the contents of all operating system folders, otherwise inaccessible in basic configurations."
- Download and load on the phone's memory ROM and ITALIAN PACK.
- install Samsung kies and then uninstall it by leaving samsung drivers or blocking the kies process from task manager.
- extract and start Odin.
- Put in download mode the phone (how to do it? from the phone off, press vol - home button and power button).
- after which confirm with vol +
- Connect the Galaxy S2 to your PC via USB cable.
- If the phone will be recognized by odin the box ID: COM it will light up yellow (if not, try to change the door or restart the PC).
- Click on the PDA field and choose the file .tar of the downloaded kernel.
- Start the installation procedure by clicking on Start button without touching the other odin settings.
- After a few minutes the procedure will be completed and the phone will restart itself by not touching anything during the operation.
- After the operation is completed, to enter Recovery Mode, by phone off, press the keysVOLUME UP + HOME + POWER KEY.
- moving with the onscreen keys to perform a wipe (data factory reset + cache)
- Install the ROM by pressing on install zip from sdcard, choose choose zip from internal sd-card if the roms are in internal memory choose choose zip from sd-card if they are in an external sd
- Install Italian Recovery Packs with the same method
- Restart the phone
- Have fun!