Are you unable to use the online services of the proprietary “EMUI” apps? The cause of everything is the blocking imposed by Huawei on the variants of Honor 6/6 Plus not destined for the foreign market, but don't be afraid, by following this guide you will finally be able to overcome the impediment posed by Huawei.
To all those who have tried to register-authenticate on a huawei account or app, surely the following sentence does not sound new: "Currently this service is not available in the user area". Let's see how to permanently unlock all apps and services blocked by Huawei.
First, create a Huawei account that you will use later.
- Register here
For now leave the newly created account, you now need a VPN connection, thanks to which you will be able to mock the block imposed by Huawei.
Now go to the email you used and copy the 7-digit code, which you will use to configure the vpn connection.
- Enable Airplane Mode;
- Connect on Wi-Fi;
- Enter the Settings / Other / VPN;
- Add and save the vpn network, give the name you want to your vpn, type PPTP as type and as for the server it must be Chinese, find the list of servers here;
- Connect now to the vpn connection just created, as username use the code to 7 digits previously obtained by registering on hideme, the password corresponds to the email address;
- Finally, go to your account settings, log in to Huawei Cloud + using the credentials used to create your Huawei account.
- Disconnect from the VPN connection now. You have completed, now you can take full advantage of your honor !!!
If you have any concerns and need help with anything, do not hesitate to contact us.
via | [email protected]