Those of Ifixit they have completely bare the jewel of the house OnePlus thus realizing the first teardown.
We remind you of the technical specifications of the One:
- Shield from 5.5 inches, FHD 1080p, 401 PPI LTPS IPS Gorilla Glass 3
- SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 with quad-core CPU set at 2,5 GHz
- Adreno GPU 330
- 3 GB of RAM
- Back Camera from 13 Mpx Sony e front of 5 Mpx
- 16 GB Memory Expandable
- Battery from 3100 mAh
- Dimensions: 152.9 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm Weight: 162g
- Operating System Android 4.4.2 CyanogenMod 11 or Android 4.3 with ColorOS
- Connectivity 4G (FDD LTE)
- Dual-Band WiFi 5Ghz
- Bluethoot 4.0
- GPS and Glonass AGPS
Now let's leave you to the gallery of images related to teardown:
You can see that it is by no means difficult to remove the back cover and replace the battery, though ifixit guys got a repair score of 5 / 10 will not be one of the easiest smartphones to fix but the two most common operations disassembly of the cover and battery changer are easy to carry out.
If you are interested in buying the OnePlus One you can find it directly on our shop.
via | [email protected]