Mi Home Mod: here's how to transfer Xiaomi smart devices from China servers to Europe

Telegram LogoAre you interested in OFFERS? Be smart and subscribe to our Telegram channel! Lots of discount codes, offers, group price errors, on phones, tablets, gadgets and technology from Amazon and the best online stores.

Xiaomi is over a year that has taken root in our beautiful country but despite a series of products, once available only through import from China and now finally available also through the company channels, the European servers still struggle to support the whole Xiaomi home automation ecosystem. As you all know, everything is entrusted to the app Mi Mi Home, forcing users who want to take advantage of all the products of the brand, to configure via Chinese servers.

Also in this case the world of modding comes to the rescue, which solves this problem, offering Italian users the possibility of configuring most of the devices available only in China on a European server. We therefore thank the user xCape, which made the app Mi Home mod. Available to the community.

mi home

To take advantage of the possibility just mentioned, you need to download the modulated apk using the button below. Of course, if you already have an official Mi Home app, you must first uninstall it and then proceed to install the apk you just downloaded. Once the application is open, you can select the "Unblock link server" item via the switch located between the choice of language and the server.

MI HOME mod xCape

By doing this you will have the possibility to transfer devices from China servers to EU servers, even if they are not officially supported. However, not all devices are available and some devices can be connected and used only with predetermined scenarios. We therefore attach the list of supported devices.

mi home

• Air purifier
  • Yeelight v2
  • Mijia Lamp desk (red wire)
  • Mijia 1080p
  • Mijia 1080p 360 °
  • Aqara Wall Outlet
  • Soocare Electric Toothbrush
  • Philips Eyecare LampXiaomi RoPot (Vase)
  • Xaiomi Mi Power Strip (reset after 48h)
  • Xiaomi MiClock (but takes the correct time!)
  • Philips ZuiRui E27
  • WiFi socket (new version ZNCZ04CM)
  • Yeelight v1
  • Ikea GU10 white
  • Yeelight Lightstrip
  • Yeelight Lightstrip Plus
  • Yeelight YLXD01YL LED (ceiling light)

mi home

In case you have problems using the MiHome mod app, you can try the following steps:

• Delete cache and data mod;
  • Uninstall MiHome Mod;
  • Reinstall the MiHome Mod;
  • Choose China server but plug in the profile and activate "Switch Unblock Link a Server" before logging in;
  • Perform China login server;
  • Log out of the MiHome options;
  • Delete the app cache again and close MiHome from your smartphone;
  • Change servers to Italy and re-login.
[Source]

Nerd, Geek, Netizen, terms that do not belong to me. Simply myself, technology lover and provocative as Xiaomi does with his products. High quality at fair prices, a real provocation for the other most famous brands.

13 Post comments
diego_nrg
diego_nrg
1 year ago

Hola, gran oportunidad! I am only es posible in Android logically, in iOS no if puede, pero mi pregunta es; yes yo edit with this app, if you refleja en el servidor de la cuenta mihome en otro device ?, es decir, Yo realizo el mod with android, luego el resultado funciona en otro device with mihome normal (sin modar) only conectando el mail y la contraseña, with el servidor deseado, or esto no funciona?

Nico
Nico

Hello

Ich kann die apk nicht downloaden

Gabriele
Gabriele
1 year ago

Hi, I bought the package for the Xiaomi smarthome on amazon and in addition I bought the Mi Smart Plug Zigbee EU version (EU socket). Keeping everything on Italy server, everything works as an alarm system but I can't get the Mi Smart plug to be recognized so that it activates when the alarm sounds. There is no way between the automatisms. Has it happened to any of you? Could it be that he has all devices on the ITA server? Should I re-install everything on CHINA server?
Thanks in advance.

Federico
Federico
1 year ago

917/5000 Good afternoon, I have been trying to install the doc Mi Home application for a long time, in order to connect the two servers but it does not work for me, only the one in China or the one in Europe are not activated together. I follow these steps. Clear cache and mod data; Uninstall official MiHome install MiHome Mod; Choose China server but connect profile and select “Change unlock link server” before login; Run the login server in China; Exit the MiHome options if you close the application and in the settings remove the cache close MiHome from the smartphone; Change server in Italy and log in... Read the rest »

Federico
Federico
1 year ago

Buenas tardes, llevo tiempo intentando instalar la aplicación Mi Home doc, para poder vincular los dos servidores but no me funciona, only if activa el de China or el de Europa no se activan los dos juntos. Sigo estos pasos. Eliminate cache and mod de datos; Uninstall MiHome oficial instalar MiHome Mod; Elija el servidor de China pero conecte el perfil y active “Cambiar desbloquear vincular un servidor” antes de iniciar sesión; Realizing the service of the inicio de sesión de China; Salga de las opciones de MiHome de siun cerrar la aplicacion y en ajustes delete the cache cierre MiHome... Read the rest »

Tortuga
Tortuga
Reply to  Federico

Buenas, yo estoy using the application modified by Vevs y me está funcionando bien. I keep temperature sensor; sensor puerta / ventana; sensor de humo; 6 bombillas de bluetooth mesh, interruptor de escena de la versión de 6 botones; Mi smart home hub (the latest version holds zigbee 3 / bluetooth / WiFi); aspiradora Roborock S50. Todo bajo servidor de Hungría. No yes if you can add the link here, but you want to try it. The page is in Ruso, but with Google Chrome there is no problem. It is held duda por qué la página es rusa busca opiniones por la web sobre Mi Home Vevs. Suerte!

Tortuga
Tortuga
Reply to  Federico

Ricardo Navarro
Ricardo Navarro

Good.
Alguien me podría facilitar a manual para hacer automatizaciones with el Xiaomi smarthome or ejemplos realizados.
No advice hacer el que cuando me abra contacto puerta y me detecte detector comedor (siempre que esté la central armada) me de señal de aviso de alarma al móvil y se pitar la central. However, the central esté en modo desarmado.
Thank you.

Federico
Federico
1 year ago

Buenas tardes Ricardo me podrias indicar si encontraste el manual o pudiste conectar los dos servidores, no seoy capaz y no se donde esta el fallo. Gracias.

Greetings.

Good afternoon Ricardo, could you tell me if you found the manual or if I could connect the two servers, I'm not capable and I don't know where the error is. Thanks

Greetings.

Andrew
Andrew
1 year ago

Tested that app, managed to connect my EU Air Purifier to Chinese server but could not complete the same for EU vacuum cleaner. For me moving to Chinese server makes more sense since EU products are limited.

Paul
1 year ago

У меня европейский сет смарт датчиков и шлюз соответственно. Они все отказываются отображаться в любом регионе, кроме РФ. Проблема в том, что я купил Yeelight лампы, привязанные к китайскому серверу. E могу управлять ими через приложение Yeelight, но связать их с датчиками из набора у мени не выходити лампы на китайском сервере, а все датчики на русском. Поможет ли эта модификация в моем случае? Можно ли будет русские датчики переместить на китайский сервер?

Edoardo
Edoardo
1 year ago

Hello, I take advantage of the article to understand if the app is for my case or there are other indications.
I currently have a v2 china gateway with various sensors, a china purifier, a desk lamp, a Chinese mi plug and a roborock, all on the Chinese server.
Some devices know that they would also work in the EU, but I left there to have all the devices together.

Does this app allow me to migrate all devices in Europe? Is it possible that they have all become compatible with European servers lately? Do you have experiences?

mario