Are you fascinated by the beauty of ROM MIUI? The unofficial team of MIUI, made a version for the OnePlus One, which has come to an end as far as updates are concerned, due to the release of MIUI V6.
- To download it go Thu, and click either on the "Official" link or on the mirror if the official link does not work. (I remind you that MIUI does not have gapps, so you'll have to download them Click here).
- Once downloaded, we go to the OPO recovery (With the TWRP, press the Power + Volume button - and when the OPO logo appears, press the Power button continuously until you are in Recovery).
- If you do not already have a modified recovery (CWM Recovery or TWRP) follow this guide.
- Now run the Factory Reset (to do so with the TWRP go to Wipe, and swirl the blue circle to the right), if there were no problems during Wipe, go back.
- Go to Install, Zip files are usually the latest ones, then scroll down until you find the MIUI Zip file, and flash it, just tap over and then swirl the blue circle always. Now, there is nothing left to install the GAPPS, you have to go back and flash the GAPPS Zip file. At this point, tap on Reboot System, and here's the MIUI V5.
via | [email protected]