Stunning offer for surgical masks and KN95-FFP2 with FREE fast shipping from Europe warehouses

Given the situation that is worsening again, we hope to do something pleasant by pointing out the possibility to buy 4/5 layer KN95 (FFP2 equivalent) and 3 layer surgical masks with fast shipping (2/5 days) and without customs costs from European warehouses

Le Kn4 5/95 layer masks they are currently also used by our health service for operators who have to deal with those infected with Covid-19. The correct procedure to follow would be to put them on and have them worn by those who have already been infected. If we all had the opportunity to wear these masks, or at least the 3-layer surgical ones, in those situations where we must necessarily have contact with other people (at the supermarket, in the pharmacy, at work), always remembering the basic rule of keeping a meter away from each other, it would be one more way to stop the infection.

We remind you that the different acronyms that you find, refer to the same protection standards

but in different countries:

• N95 (NIOSH-42CFR84 United States)
  • FFP2 (Europe EN 149-2001)
  • KN95 (China GB2626-2006)
  • P2 (Australia / New Zealand AS / NZA 1716: 2012)
  • Korea 1st class (Korea KMOEL - 2017-64)
  • DS (Japan JMHLW-Notification 214, 2018)

All offers for masks

GOOD BANG
😷 10 pieces FFP2 virus protection mask at 13.62 € (1.36 € each) from EU warehouse
💰 Coupon: BGmask1DFY
Compra➡https://xiaomi.today/32U1KBl
EUEU Standard Shipping 3/7 days FREE (NO customs) ✈

😷 3-layer surgical mask pack of 10 pieces at 4.25 € (0.42 € each) from EU warehouse
💰 Coupon: BGCZMask10
Compra➡https://xiaomi.today/2FMfzK9
EU Shipping Standard EU Shipping 3 / 7gg (NO customs) ✈

GEARBEST
😷 100 pieces 3 Layer Anti-flu Surgical Mask - UK warehouse
💰 Flash price: 36.5 € (0.36 each)
Compra➡https://xiaomi.today/2U4BelM
🇪🇺2 / 5gg Fast Shipping (NO customs) ✈

😷 10 pieces KN95-FFP2 mask- DE magazine
💰 Flash price: 13 € (1.3 each)
Compra➡https://xiaomi.today/2QRqvZy
🇪🇺2 / 5gg Fast Shipping (NO customs) ✈

😷 10 pieces KN95-FFP2 Face Mask- UK warehouse
💰 Flash price: 17.30 € (1.73 each)
Compra➡https://xiaomi.today/353h4P0
🇪🇺 FREE Fast Shipping 2 / 4gg (NO customs) ✈

tags:

Computer Consultant, DJ, Blogger. Passionate about Music (of course), movies, TV series, sports and lover of all that is technological. [Email protected]

Ant
Ant
6 months ago

I listened to your report. I ordered the masks on March 31 and today, April 6, they appear to be in Hong Kong. Other than 2-5 days. And who knows what will happen with customs.

Hi, what about le.mascherine ffp3? Do you know where to find them? Thanks

6 months ago

hi, on gearb. I ordered the 24 masks on March 100 but I paid 66,50 euros instead of 64 euros and then I paid 9,50 euros for shipping. tot 76 euros. they have not yet been dispatched this morning March 28th. Sent message to the seller, at the latest Tuesday if I don't answer I ask for a refund. can incorrectness be reported to gearb?

Reply to obbelixx

yesterday I received emails that sent them

Reply to obbelixx

to me the email of the shipment arrived last Thursday, the problem is that they are still blocked ... I asked the seller and he told me that they are blocked at customs, that the shipping system is out of control and that I have to be patient .... .according to me they will arrive when it is all over: (...

Reply to Antonio

hello, check the track now and from March 31st i'm at seldon center gb.
What does it mean that the shipping system is out of control?
On Monday I check the situation and then send a message to gearb and the seller.
if there are problems it does not seem correct to put sales announcements.

Reply to obbelixx

mine have stopped since 27/03 .... one week

Reply to Antonio

The bust arrived a little while ago. Inside there are 2 envelopes with blue masks inside. Oh yessss

Reply to obbelixx

which one did you order? which warehouse and when?

Reply to Antonio

hello, those in the link above, 100 surgical masks on gearb, even 64 euros I paid 66,50 euros excluding ss (9,50 euros). united kingdom warehouse, the only one available for 100 and 50 and 500 and 1000pz cuts, only with 200pz you also have mag. Germany.
The GLS courier delivered me this morning.

Reply to obbelixx

Blessed are you, I made the same order on 17/03 and still nothing .... from tracking are still in England 🙁 .... according to you can I ask for a refund?

6 months ago

Hi, I feel fooled, on every envelope there should be say regulatory labels. Instead there is a label with a number.
I think they are masks doing it. How not to wear them. Maybe they will also expire?!?!? I saw a video of the free Lombardic masks where you can see the pack of 25 and there is a frint label and a back with the various data. Labels that should be on my 2 packages. Packages that are not sealed but closed with the scothasto edge

renzo gaiotto
6 months ago

I called a friend of mine DHL all blocked the customs stop everything; how do you see if inserie italia tit ships say they ship from China and have blocked them all

renzo gaiotto

but then this link Italy warehouse where I find it I see Italian ships

Andrea
Andrea
6 months ago

Do you have feedback on deliveries? I should buy them but given the comments I am hesitant.

6 months ago

are you sure that the ffp2 gearbest ship from the "germany" warehouse? I had made the order and the next day they wrote to me that from Germany to Italy they don't ship .... so much so that in the photo they wrote "not ship to Italy"

6 months ago

In the section "other offers for masks" there is the link of ffp2 from germany ... you should delete it 😉

clear
clear

Good morning
Who did you order them to?

Reply to clear

I made the order from the UK on 17/03 and it is still "not shipped" ... and today I see the gearbest announcement that international shipments are suspended .... they will never arrive! I contact the seller and he doesn't respond

6 months ago

I contacted the seller (shop) and he did not reply ... gearbest I contacted him and opened a ticket ... but if I make the order on the 17th with shipping guarantee by the 20th and I still find myself with the order not shipped .... I feel exaggerated ... I will tell you more .... a friend of mine made the order (same product, same store, same store) two days later and it is already shipped to him .... well ... I don't know what to say

6 months ago

The FFP2 at 42 € from Germany do not send them, I had made the order and the seller after a day replied that they are not available from Germany and that if I wanted they would send them from China and I canceled the order ... the problem is that there is still the announcement and I also pointed it out to the seller ... I told him that they should remove the Germany option, but they no longer answered me ... will it be done on purpose to receive more orders? Bah

6 months ago

I also reported it to gearbest

7 months ago

but are we sure that the masks arrive? with these blockades at the borders? I felt that there are many things stuck at the borders