Great Buy

Discount Code - Xiaomi ROIDMI F8 at 230 €

This offer today is dedicated to Xiaomi's Roidmi F8, an efficient wireless vacuum cleaner that has nothing to envy to more noble and, obviously, more expensive products. With our offer you can take it home at an even more advantageous price. What are you waiting for?

roidmi f8

Roidmi F8 is equipped with a brushless motor capable of unleashing a not indifferent suction power of 115W, reaching 10000 rotations per minute. Despite the excellent performance of the centrifuge, the F8 is still relatively quiet, not exceeding 75db. However, what you are looking for in a wireless vacuum cleaner is comfort and in this respect you will not be disappointed: in addition to having the advantage of not having to worry about wires, you have a comfortable wide handle characterized by a generous rotation, which allows a firm and at the same time effective grip when dealing with the cleaning of corners and narrow spaces. Viewing the remaining autonomy of the 2500 mah battery is child's play, thanks to the comfortable LEDs on the handle. The relative lightness of the suction block also allows you to reach places that would be ignored with a normal vacuum cleaner, a plus that should not be underestimated. It is also possible to use the Mi Home app to adjust the power level during use and view interesting statistics on the amount of dirt collected and much more. The younger brother F8E is also on offer today

To learn more you can count on our very complete Full review.

All offers for Roidmi F8

Xiaomi Roidmi F8E Vacuum cleaner from EU Warehouse

EU FREE EU Priority Mail 2 / 5gg FREE (NO customs) ✈

141€ 279€

Buy
Use discount codes:
BGCZRMFT

Computer Consultant, DJ, Blogger. Passionate about Music (of course), movies, TV series, sports and lover of all that is technological. [email protected]

Valentina Santini
Valentina Santini
1 year ago

Between the xiaomi roadmi f8 and the xiaomi handled me, which one is the best, what are the differences?

Valentina Santini
Valentina Santini
1 year ago

Hi, buying from this site I have a guarantee?

Alberto Rovella
Alberto Rovella
1 year ago

I'm about to buy a Xaomi electric broom and I'm torn between the new Mi Handheld Vacuum Cleaner and the Roidmi F8 Storm. Questions: 1) How do you empty the dirt tank on the F8? Is it possible to do it with a simple button without touching the dirt like the model Mi or like the Dyson? 2) the app that allows you to change the suction power is only available for F8 and is not available for the Mi? 3) the LEDs on the suction brush that allow you to see the dirt under the beds / sofas are only present on the F8 and not on the... Read the rest »

Simone Rodriguez
1 year ago

1) It is sufficient to lift a flap that unlocks the flap at the bottom. Gravity does the rest.
2) That I know of YES
3) Only on F8
4) mi.com and Amazon. The F8 only on the latter https://amzn.to/2GLDCXv
5) Yes, I have always washed them without problems.

Laura
Laura
1 year ago

Hi 😁 but there is also the two-year European warranty when buying on this site ?? Thank you
Laura

Laura
Laura

Thanks Cristiano… then I'll wait for the discount on gearbest 😁👍
Good day

Abera
Abera
1 year ago

I bought a roidmi f8e. It works very well, my wife likes it a lot. Except that, I tried and tried to connect it to an app (roidmi cleaner, Xiaomi home), but nothing to do. I keep the roidmi connected to the current by launching the Discovery, both automatic and manually signaling the connection to a roidmi vacuum, but nothing ... It does not find the vacuum cleaner. The GPS is active as well as the bluetooth and I have given all the permissions to the app. I don't know where to turn my head anymore. Would anyone know how to help me? Thanks!

Stephen
Stephen
11 months ago
Reply to  Abera

You need to change the server on the Xiaomi home app. Server china

Fulvio
Fulvio
Reply to  Abera

Hi, I'm fulvio, a ROIDMI F23E arrived yesterday 07-2019-8 and I already knew at the purchase that it did not have some accessories, such as the second rotating brush and the flexible tupo, but I did not know that they were more models of ROIDMI F8 vacuum cleaners very similar aesthetically but then totally different models, specifically the ROIDMI F8E is less powerful it does not connect to the App that monitors the various powers and duration of the filters, it does not have the motorized brush for floors it does not have the LEDs that light up automatically at bush. So to my chagrin it was totally different from all of them... Read the rest »

Abera
Abera
1 year ago

Hello Christian. Thanks for the quick response. It is already set as "China", in fact I see "roidmi handheld vacuum" among the devices to be added manually, but after a minute of searching for nearby devices, it tells me that no device has been found.

Jan
Jan
Reply to  Abera

Ich habe das selbe Problem und finde keine Lösung 🙁

federico
federico
1 year ago

on banggood the roidmi seems not to be sold with the standard equipment of accessories (they are apart, from what I understand, at least mini brush and extensible extension). the final price is actually on the 230 euro (if you also want to insure the shipment) but with 15 euro more you buy in full configuration on Aliexpress ..

Eugenio
Eugenio
1 year ago

I can't buy this product at the discounted price, I put it in the cart but there is no discount, what am I wrong?

alberto
alberto
Reply to  Eugenio

idem .. takes me to a site that costs 350 euro .. 🙁

Eugenio
Eugenio
1 year ago

My post is also from early January. But it may be that they don't make the offer again.

Eugenio
Eugenio
1 year ago

I knew it ... I bought it on Amazon for 300 euros and today they make the offer again. eeeeeeembè

Antonio
Antonio
1 year ago

Hi Cristiano, I don't take the opportunity to ask for information ……. I have an F8 vacuum cleaner and since yesterday the red and blue light flashes alternately and it doesn't work. The app does not indicate any errors to me. Do you know what I can do?

simone
simone
2 years ago

the discount codes seem like a joke. I tried tens but no one works. I'm wrong?

Simone
2 years ago
Reply to  simone

Hi Simone, I can assure you that every single coupon and offer is verified before publication but as is normal they are limited in time and use. In particular, the most sensational offers or for highly requested devices it is possible that they are valid only for a few hours.
We must be fast!

And if you have problems using it, we are here for any information.