Pipo is one of the many Chinese companies that are making their way not only on the Chinese market but also on the international market. But now he's got a bit of things he's used to the green robotic in his devices but not this time! This time we are testing with the Microsoft home system, Windows 8.1
Let's see the features of this tablet:
- SoC Intel Baytrail Z3735F quad-core 1.83GHz with Intel HD Graphics GPU,
- 2GB of RAM,
- 32GB internal memory expandable via micro SD,
- IPS display 8 inches WXGA with resolution 1280 x 800 pixels,
- WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0,
- rear camera from 5 mega-pixels
- 2 mega-pixel front camera,
- micro HDMI output, j
- ack audio from 3.5mm,
- micro USB with OTG support,
- battery 4500mAh
- Windows 8.1 operating system.
And perhaps one of its strengths may be the price in fact only costs 106 euros.
Do you think that operating system change can take this tablet off the market?
via | [email protected]