Black Shark 2 Pro by Xiaomi
Il Black Shark 2 Pro is the smartphone of the eponymous brand (and sub brand of Xiaomi) more powerful and complete thanks to the processor Snapdragon 855 Plus (last scream in terms of chipset) it's a Adreno GPU 640 and is currently the top of the range of the same company. It is equipped with a SUPER AMOLED 6.39 '' touch screen display with a resolution of 1080 × 2280 pixels. The body is characterized by a construction in glass and aluminum alloy in line with the other smartphones and the weight is of 206 g. The photographic sector is formed by a double cam 48 + 12 megapixel that allow you to take excellent photos with a maximum resolution of 6000 × 8000 pixels and to also record videos in 4K 1080p. The selfie cam is made up of a sensor with well 20 megapixel. What distinguishes this device from the others is: double stereo speakers, pressure sensor on the display, technology "3.0 liquid cooling”Which allows you to lower the temperature in the most stressful sessions even by 14 degrees. At the network level it is obviously equipped with a module LTE Dual 4G, Wi-Fi Dual Band e Dual Frequency GPS (2x2MIMO). The available memory cut is 128 / 256 GB assisted by one RAM from 12 GB.
📐 Technical Sheet
📰 Latest news
- Xiaomi Purifier 3H raises air quality to the TOP (shock price)
- Xiaomi Smart Camera AI Discovery Edition: official the new IP camera of the brand, now with VLOG function
- Viomi Smart Washing and Drying Machine Neo2 official in China
- POCO X3 NFC: here are the best GCams you can install on your smartphone
- Redmi K40: Lu Weibing reveals battery performance while other rumors indicate the arrival of a variant with DImensity 1100
- The Poco M3 128Gb Global on offer for only 131 € should not be missed!
- Native call recording appears to be back on Redmi Note 8
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 128Gb at 250 € shipping included is a real Best Buy!
- Redmi K40 series will have 3 models: Snapdragon 888 starting at only 2299 yuan (380 €)
- Roborock S5 Max Vacuum cleaner washes floors at 363 € from Europe!