Black Shark 3 Pro by Xiaomi
Il Black Shark 3 Pro is the smartphone of the eponymous brand (and sub brand of Xiaomi) more powerful and complete thanks to the processor Snapdragon 865 it's a Adreno GPU 650 and is currently the top of the range of the same company. Moreover, it is the brand's first 5G gaming phone. It is equipped with a Amoled 7.1 touchscreen display '' with a resolution Quad HD + (1440 x 3120) up to 90 Hz refresh rate. The body is characterized by a construction in glass and aluminum alloy in line with the other smartphones and the weight is of 253 g. The photographic sector is formed by one trilpa cam 64 + 13 + 5 megapixel that allow you to take excellent photos with a maximum resolution of 6000 × 8000 pixels and to also record videos in 4K 1080p. The selfie cam is made up of a sensor with well 20 megapixel. What distinguishes this device from the others is: double stereo speaker, pressure sensor on the display, technology liquid cooling which allows you to lower the temperature in the most stressful sessions even by 14 degrees. At the network level it is obviously equipped with a module LTE Dual 4G, Wi-Fi Dual Band e Dual Frequency GPS (2x2MIMO). The available memory cut is 256 GB assisted by one RAM from 8 / 12 GB.
📐 Technical Sheet
📰 Latest news
- Black Shark 3 Pro reviewed on DxOMark Audio, continues to disappoint
- Black Shark 3 Pro Global now in presale on the official website
- Black Shark 3 now on sale, with gift for the first 100 orders
- Black Shark 3 and 3 Pro: arriving in Europe on May 8th. Join the Revolution!
- JOYUI 11 global rollout for Black Shark 2 and 2 Pro: here are all the news
- Black Shark 3 Pro uses an OLED display manufactured by BOE
- Xiaomi Mi 10 becomes a gaming phone with the dedicated Black Shark gamepad
- Black Shark 3 8GB / 128GB on sale from March 6 to 3499 Yuan (€ 450)
- SCOOP: Black Shark 3 Pro supports photos with 256 megapixel resolution
- Black Shark 3 and 3 Pro official: specifications, design and prices of the "top players"