POCO M3 by Xiaomi
Il LITTLE M3 is a smartphone Android home LITTLE, brand now independent of Xiaomi. It came out at the end of November 2020 and is a medium range in all respects: to justify this the processor Snapdragon 662 (first to integrate it) it's a Adreno GPU 610 which is able to perfectly satisfy any function without danger of jamming. It is equipped with a touchscreen display IPS from 6.53 '' with a resolution FullHD + (1080 x 2340 pixels). It is equipped with a single front cam with a central hole of 8 megapixels. Speaking of the photographic sector, you can count on a triple rear cam very original 48 + 2 + 2 megapixel which allows you to take excellent quality photos and record excellent videos in 4K. At the network level, it is obviously equipped with a module LTE Dual 4G, WiFi and GPS. The available memory cuts are 4 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM (expandable).
📐 Technical Sheet
📰 Latest news
- The Poco M3 Global on offer for only 107 € should not be missed!
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite, POCO M3 and Redmi 9: kernel source code released
- POCO M3 Review: More than you imagine, less than you expect
- POCO M3: the 128 GB variant is certainly the best choice to make. Here's why
- POCO M3: the cheapest battery phone is already available on Amazon
- POCO M3 official with Snapdragon 662 and 6000mAh battery for only 129,9 €
- POCO M3: a few hours after the official debut, the sale price leaks
- POCO M3: Confirmed design and specifications of the next economic mid-range
- LITTLE M3: a leaked render that reveals the very special design ...
- POCO M3 coming on November 24: will he be the super mid-range of the brand?