Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Lo Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite it's a home Android smartphone Xiaomi, “younger” (or older?) brother of We are A2 with a peculiarity: instead of mounting theMIUI interface, fits the classic Android Stock. Thanks to the processor Snapdragon 660 it's a Adreno GPU 506, manages to satisfy daily functions well and goes even slightly further, but not too much. It is equipped with a IPS touchscreen display from 5.84 '' (good bright and black colors) with a resolution of 1080 2280 pixels x. The dimensions are in the average of global smartphones and allow you to use the device without any kind of discomfort. It is slightly thicker than its brother and this makes it easier to hold it in the hand. It is equipped with a dual cam 12+ 5 megapixel that allow you to take good photos with a maximum resolution of 4000 x 3000pixel and record videos at a maximum resolution of 1080 pixel to 30 fps. At the network level, it is obviously equipped with a module LTE Dual 4G, Wi-Fi e GPS. The available memory cuts are 3/4 GB RAM 32/64 GB ROM expandable through MicroSD.
📐 Technical Sheet
Buy on Amazon
📰 Latest news
- No Mi A4: Xiaomi says goodbye to the Android One project
- New rollout of Android 10 for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite. Fingers crossed?
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite: official press release announces Android 10 in March
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite: here's how to resurrect the smartphone from the brick due to Android 10
- Android 10 for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite is in development: word of official support
- Xiaomi Mi CC9 / Mi 9 Lite start receiving Android 10 while the Android One series updates security patches
- Lots of updates for Xiaomi and Mi Band 4 devices
- Xiaomi Security: Mi A2 / Lite update with August patches and in 2 authentication test factors for all devices
- Xiaomi's Android One series (Mi A1, Mi A2, Mi A2 Lite) updates with the 2019 security patch in April
- Xiaomi, Mi A1 and Mi A2 Lite Android One receive February 2019 security patches