Only a few days to go before the official Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 debut or better to say alpha, a companion to the likely release of MIUI 11. but while the whole world is preparing to discover the future flagship of the Chinese house, India is preparing to give life to another entry level already predestined to grind sales records.
Redmi 8A will be presented in India on September 25
We are talking about Redmi 8A, the new king of the low end of the market that 25 September will be presented precisely in India, from which we expect immense autonomy and excellent performance net of technical specifications like some medium range on the market. In fact, the technical data sheet so far leaked on the web and confirmed by the sales box reveals:
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD);
- 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory, expandable to 512 GB with microSD with dedicated slot;
- Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor;
- Curved glass screen from 6,22pollici (1520 × 720 pixel) 19: 9 HD +;
- 12 MP rear camera with LED flash;
- Front camera from 8 MP;
- Infrared sensor;
- 3,5 mm audio jack, FM radio;
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 bg / n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS;
- 5000 mAh battery with 10W recharge support;
- Dimensions: 156,3 × 75,4 × 9,4 mm; Weight: 188 g.
The first renderings appeared on TENAA seem to confirm yet a polycarbonate body that would help to contain the price of all the versions that the Redmi brand will bring to the market, considering that this should be the first time that the series A reaches a quantity of RAM of 4 GB. Anyway Redmi 8A could really be a best buy to consider also as the main device, even more like a forklift for work or leisure. In the meantime we are testing the Redmi 7A, of which we will bring our review shortly, so stay connected for this and other news coming on the blog and on the Youtube channel.