It was only a matter of hours before that Redmi Note 10 was revealed. There are just a few days left before the official presentation of the next Redmi device and despite theembargo, some crafty has seen fit to report in advance everything there is to know about the device. Street Twitter we came into possession of the real images, this time in high definition, of the next device of the Chinese company. In these images not only the smartphone design, But also the technical, the number of cameras (complete with megapixels), the recharge and all key specs. Here you go.
This is Redmi Note 10: the smartphone will be presented next week but someone has already decided to reveal everything to us
The surprise effect for Redmi Note 10 he is not there this year, as several figures have decided to reveal in advance everything there is to know about him. We are running out, less than a week and the device would be released, but nothing instead. There are those who do not know how to keep and spoil the whole surprise. But since the damage is done, we too join those who are spreading the word. Below and on the cover we see the latest photos released
In particular in the one above, all the key specifications of the device can be read well. We will find:
- : AMOLED (first for Redmi) from 6.43 "with DotDisplay technology and maximum refresh rate only up to 60 Hz
- audio: dual speaker system probably stereo considering the teasers of the last few days
- charging and battery: 33 W that will go to recharge a mammoth 5000 mAh battery
- processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 with octa-core architecture and 11nm lithographic process (not a monster on its own)
- rear cameras: we only read a 48 megapixel but we already know that we will find three other sensors including an ultra wide 8 megapixel, a 2 megapixel macro and a 2 megapixel depth sensor (108 megapixels on the Pro version)
- front camera: it will be a single 16 or 20 megapixel camera.
- price: according to information from India, Redmi Note 10 should cost around € 180. If we consider taxes and everything, it should not eventually exceed € 200.