After the launch in Italy of the top-of-the-range Xiaomi 13 series, the medium range series could not be missing either. As we know, Redmi will be the one to present it and this year it's up to the Redmi Note 12 series. According to the information we have, there will be four devices to complete the series: Note 12 4G, Note 12 5G, Note 12 Pro and Note 12 Pro+. We saw the complete specifications of the latter a few days ago. But let's go see the release date of the Redmi Note 12 series in Italy.
Redmi Note 12 series release date in Italy
According to what was announced by Xiaomi Italia on social networks, the Redmi Note 12 series will be released by us on March 23, 2023. For the moment we do not know if all four devices will be presented on this occasion, but undoubtedly two yes: the Redmi Note 12 and the 12 Pro+ will debut at 100%. It goes without saying that it is too early to tell all the specifications of all the outgoing smartphones, but below we present those that are confirmed for the moment, namely those of the Note 12 Pro +.
Official specifications Redmi Note 12 Pro+ Global
- measures: 76 x 162,9 x 8,98 mm
- weight: 210.5 g
- : 6.67 inches with FullHD+ resolution (2400 x 1080) and AMOLED type screen. Maximum refresh rate 120Hz;
- processor: MediaTek Dimensity 1080 with octa-core architecture (2x Arm Cortex-A78 up to 2,6GHz + 6x Arm Cortex-A55 up to 2,0GHz)
- internal memory and RAM: 8GB – 256GB. We don't know if there is also a 6 GB RAM variant as well as a 128 GB internal storage variant
- OS: Android 12 out of the box
- interface Android: MIUI 14 out of the box
- SIMs.: dual nano-SIM type
- rear cameras:
- main 200-megapixel camera
- 8 megapixel ultra wide angle
- 2 megapixel macro
- single 16 megapixel camera
- video: recording at maximum resolution 4K at 30fps
- connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2, 5G, Wi-Fi, NFC, USB type-C
- battery it's rickarica: 5000mAh and 120W charging
- colors: white, light blue, black
Redmi Note 12Pro+ price
As revealed, the price of Redmi Note 12Pro + will be €499.90 in Germany. We expect the price in Italy to be the same.