As you well know Xiaomi often loves to make collaborations sponsoring events: among these there is the last American colossal Terminator - Dark Destiny, sixth chapter of the saga created by James Cameron, played by Arnold Schwarzenegger and that some Mi Fans (also Italian) could see preview thanks to the generosity of the Chinese brand. It could not therefore miss a smartphone in limited series to celebrate the event and the positive thing is that this time Xiaomi has decided to extend sales also in Europe.
In fact, until recently the limited series were the prerogative of the Chinese market, but Xiaomi decided to offer the recent Redmi Note 8 Pro in the Terminator Edition also to the European market.
- Xiaomi UK (@XiaomiUK) October 23, 2019
In fact the first sightings have been made in Spain, while a tweet from the British vision gives the announcement. We do not know if even Italy will be involved in the marketing of Redmi Note 8 Pro Terminator Edition but on the official Spanish store from 00: 00 of 29 October will start sales of the terminal at a price of 229 euro for the 6 / 64 GB version. No news in terms of design and hardware except for the presence of a dedicated sales box and wallpaper.
Redmi Note 8 Pro is coming to the Terminator Edition while Redmi 8 already receives MIUI 11 with Android 10
Good news, always coming from the Redmi house, that for the newborn entry level Redmi 8 has seen fit to release the first development version of MIUI 11 based on Android 10. A nice setback for those who tend to buy only devices defined as top of the range, which will have to wait for weeks instead. In particular the new MIUI 11, 9.10.24 version based on Android 10 comes with an update of the size of 2.1 GB which also integrates the following news:
- Update the Google Security Patch (October 2019) to improve system security;
- Fixed the time usage problem of the applications;
- Added feedback on user experience;
- Added smart power saving mode to automatically optimize the power consumption of the network when locking the screen;
- Optimized the display effect of the password verification page interface;
- Fixed an issue where the lock screen on third-party themes cannot open the camera;