Are you interested in REQUESTS? Save with our coupons on WHATSAPP o TELEGRAM!

The world's first Android tablet with Mediatek CPUs at 64-bit, is called Cube T7

The fever of 64-bit architecture has infected literally everyone (or almost everyone) and today we are pleased to announce the arrival of the new and first Android tablet in the world with a 64-bit Mediatek processor, the Cube T7!

Cube_T7

Equipped with LTE connectivity, the T7 Cube fits into that subtle segment between small tablets and phablets beyond the 6 inches. However, given the nature of the Chinese company that produces this device, we are sure that the target reference chosen is not the mobile one.

At the heart of the device is the MediaTek MT8752 processor, basically the tablet version of the well-known MT6752 chipset, which just like its smartphone counterpart is an octa-core CPU with LTE connectivity and clock frequency at 2.0 Ghz.

Important features, therefore, are those of this CUBE T7, which do not run out here and include GPS, GLONASS, support for 15 network frequencies (WCDMA, FDD-LTE, TD-LTE, TD-SCDMA, GSM) Wi-Fi dual band, Bluetooth and video codec H.256 1080p.

The hardware comes complete with an 7 inch display produced by JDI in Full-HD 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, 16GB internal memory, 2GB RAM, 3500 mAh battery, dual camera and Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system.

All contained inside an elegant body with dimensions 192 x 113 x 9.3 mm.Cube_T7_1

Cube will officially release its T7 Cube through the JingDong Mall network at the price of 999 yuan (at the current exchange rate of around 128 Euros). In China, pre-orders have already begun, so for the international launch we will still have a few weeks of waiting.

If the screen from 7 inches is too small for your needs, you should be quiet because in the Cube plans there is also the marketing of an 9.7 inch version.

Then? What do you think? A tablet to be sure?

via | Sm @ rty

Simone Rodriguez
Simone Rodriguez

Blogger, but above all passionate about technology. I am part of a generation that has passed from the cathode ray tube to smartphones, making me witness to an unprecedented technological evolution. From 2012 I assiduously follow the Xiaomi brand that with the conveyance of various projects led me to realize XiaomiToday.it, the home of all the Italian Xiaomisti. Write me: [email protected]

Subscribe
Notify

0 Post comments
Inline feedback
View all comments
XiaomiToday.it
Logo