As also happened for Xiaomi 12S Ultra and many other devices of the brand, it's time to test the cameras of Xiaomi 12Lite. It is the smallest of the devices (in size and hardware) of the current top range of the devices of the Chinese giant. His debut made the market expand with a featherweight. But how do its cameras perform? The DxOMark team he tells us in his full review.
The DxOMark camera test on Xiaomi 12 Lite tells us that although it doesn't break the top 100, the device is just fine for the price range
DxOMark laboratory specialists tested the capabilities of the smartphone camera Xiaomi 12 Lite, which is currently the cheapest device in the series. The device showed good results in certain modes, but according to the results of all tests, it failed to get into the top 100 of the global rating. Poco bad but why for this band does not behave in a wrong way. The rear camera of Xiaomi 12 Lite includes three sensors: the main one with a resolution of 108 megapixel, an ultra wide angle from 8 megapixel and a macro sensor from 2 megapixel.
- accurate exposure under most shooting conditions
- “pleasant” white balance
- accurate color reproduction when recording video in daylight or artificial lighting conditions
The list of against it turned out to be much longer. Here, the experts instead noted:
- cases of inaccurate autofocus with shallow depth of field
- noticeable noise in low light conditions (photos and videos)
- low level of detail in low light with visible motion blur
- random halos and color quantization
- Bokeh effect shows depth artifacts with unnatural blur tinge
- reduced dynamic range when recording video in low light conditions
- visible differences in the level of sharpness between video frames in any shooting condition