It is time to look to the future, and now talking about the Android 10 operating system is almost taken for granted for the many smartphones of 2020 especially for those that will arrive in the course of 2021, as Big G has already released its major update, that is Android 11. Among the many smartphone manufacturers who are trying to catch up with the new Google OS there is also Xiaomi who has started the test phase on some terminals before a definitive release. Among these is the Mi 10 Lite 5G which a few days ago began to update itself to Android 11 but only in the version of the Chinese MIUI 12 rom.
Here, however, that under Christmas, Xiaomi has brought the update to the 11 version of Android also in Europe. In particular, the update is reported as a Stable Beta and therefore limited to a certain limited number of users, who through the various functions made available will be able to report any bugs present to Lei Jun's company. But thanks to the community that revolves around the brand and to the Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G, the download link for Android 11, which can be installed by means of the recovery procedure, leaks.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G review
Xiaomi as Santa Claus: Mi 10 Lite 5G gets Android 11 in Europe too
The update also includes the November security patches, with a download weight of 2,8 GB which can then be flashed manually. Of course we recommend before proceeding, to make a backup of all sensitive data, to avoid incurring data loss or even worse brick of the phone, although at the moment no serious anomalies have been reported, such as those that instead saw the Redmi Note 8 Pro as protagonist.
DOWNLOAD THE ANDROID 11 UPDATE FOR XIAOMI MI 10 LITE 5G (EUROPE)
- Device Name: Mi 10 Lite 5G
- Version: MIUI 18.104.22.168 RJIEUXM
- Codename: monet
- Region: SEE
- Type: Stable Beta
- Android version: 11
- Download link: recovery
- Optimization: update of the Android security patch in November 2020;
- Increased system security.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 11
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G data sheet
- AMOLED display from 6.57 ″ Full HD + (2400 x 1080 pixels) in 20: 9, density of 400 PPI, HDR10 + and Gorilla Glass 5 protection;
- dimensions of 163.91 x 74.77 x 7.98 mm for 192 g;
- Cosmic Gray, Dream White, Aurora Blue colors;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa-core processor;
- Qualcomm Adreno 620 GPU;
- 6/8 GB of LPDDR4X RAM;
- 64/128/256 GB of non-expandable UFS 2.1 storage;
- ID sensor in the display and face recognition;
- quad rear camera from 48 + 8 + 2 + 2 MP f / 1.79-2.2-2.4-2.4 with wide angle, macro and LED flash;
- 16 MP selfie camera;
- support dual SIM 4G / 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, Dual-frequency GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou / Galileo, IR sensor, mini-jack input;
- 4160 mAh battery with 20W fast charging;
- Android 10 operating system with MIUI 12 interface.