And if behind the BlackShark game phone lies the Xiaom companyi, no wonder if on the first official day of sale of the new smartphone, this has sold out in just a few seconds. Apparently 1 millions of users have tried to compete in the race to grab a sample of the BlackShark smartphone, registering a popularity far exceeding expectations. And so the CEO of BlackShark has decided to make a statement through the Weibo social network, the lack of willingness to buy a smartphone was announced as follows:
THE FIRST LOT OF GAME PHONE BLACKSHARK HAS BEEN SOLD OUT AND THE GRADE OF REGISTERED POPULARITY IS VERY HIGHER THAN EXPECTED. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR US NOW IS THAT THE USERS ARE SATISFIED WITH THE SMARTPHONE. WE PLEASE GIVE US LONGER TIME BECAUSE WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO INCREASE THE SUPPLY OF THE BLACKSHARK. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE SUPPORT OF THE GAMERS! WE'RE NOT EXPECTING THAT THE DEVICE HAS LOST IN THIS LITTLE TIME. TOMORROW AT 10 HOURS: 00 A FEW UNITS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR A NEW PURCHASE "
To this we add that some third-party retailers are selling BlackShark smartphones with even higher price increases than 1000 yuan (129 euro) arriving at 4500 yuan (about 582 euro) for the 8 / 128 GB version.
BLACKSHARK TECHNICAL SHEET
- Screen: 5.99 inch 18: 9 Full Screen 2160 resolution x XUMM
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- RAM: 6 GB / 8 GB
- Internal memory: 64 GB / 128 GB (not expandable)
- Front camera: f / 2.2 opening from 20 megapixel
- Rear chamber: primary module f / 1,75 opening from 20 meagapixel, secondary module opening f / 1,75 from 12 megapixel
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- System interface: JOY UI (with access to Xiaomi resources and services) based on Android Oreo
- Available colors: black, dark gray
- Additional features: 3 .0 QC fast charge support, surround stereo speakers, backlit logo, liquid cooling
- Unlocking method: fingerprint recognition, face release
- Price: 6G + 64 GB 2999 yuan (388 euro), 8 + 128 GB 3499 yuan (452 euro), joypad 179 yuan (23 euro)