Xiaomi Mi 11 it was officially also presented in Italy, just the day before yesterday. However, it is not yet possible to buy it either on official channels or on e-commerce with Italian guarantee like Amazon. In fact, as confirmed by Xiaomi Italia itself, the device it will officially arrive in early March. At the moment it can only be purchased from foreign stores such as AliExpress. This year users are very conflicted: which one to buy? The price is high, there is no doubt, and this is frightening. In both cases, however, we can proceed tovirtual unboxing: never let me convince you to buy it!
Here's how to unbox Xiaomi Mi 11 without actually having it in your hands: all the details of the top of the range in one place
It is the brand itself that provides an online platform through which we can see Xiaomi Mi 11 in all its facets. By clicking on this link VIA SMARTPHONE we will be taken to an internet site. Here we will see, after a few seconds of loading, the smartphone in all its originality and we will be able to proceed to a sort of virtual unboxing. In a nutshell we will be able to see all the features of the latest top of the range.
I four main points to be analyzed made available to the brand are listed below. for convenience we have summarized what are the salient features for each point, so that you can have a more complete picture of the smartphone. Maybe you want to buy it!
- design: the distinctive feature of Xiaomi Mi 11 is undoubtedly the photographic form rear. The company has decided to modify the classic vertical traffic light and go to create one square, but with rounded edges. Inside only three sensors, one of which is 108 megapixel. It looks like an elegant device without a doubt, unlike the previous Mi 10 which is a little more sporty
- : 6.81 ″ AMOLED with QHD resolution (1440 x 3200 pixels), refresh rate up to 120Hz. Without doubt it is among the best, if not the best, on the square. It promises brilliant colors and top image quality. The high refresh rate also guarantees unparalleled smoothness
- chamber: triple camera
- main from 108 megapixel with f / 1.9 aperture and 0.8 µm pixel size
- ultra wide from 13 megapixel with with aperture f / 2.4 and angle up to 123 °
- macro from 5 megapixel with f / 2.4 aperture
- front camera from 20 megapixel with f / 2.2 opening
- performance: Xiaomi Mi 11 is powered by the mighty Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, last of the American house. 64-bit octa-core architecture (1 x 2.84GHZ Cortex X1 Super Core + 3 x 2.4GHz Cortex A78 + 4 x 1.8GHZ Cortex A55) and Adreno 660 GPU make it by far (at the moment) the most powerful smartphone around