It is not the first time that the well-known benchmark database Geekbench, reveals some juicy news coming soon. It 's true sometimes the anticipations of the case are revealed resounding fake, other times but not, and who knows if what I'm going to tell you belongs to the latter option. In particular against all expectations, our beloved Xiaomi Mi 8 SE arrives on the well-known portal Geekbench showing itself with the newest version of the operating system of the green robot, that is Android Q.
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE: ready to upgrade Android Q?
On Geekbench these days also other devices, of other brands, have made their appearance and this could mean that the manufacturers are actually working on the release of the new major release in a very short time, as the Google I/O 2019 you are approaching. Recall that the fake could be around the corner, also because it is strange that Xiaomi wants to develop the release of Android Q on Mi 8 SE and not points on a top of the range, which My 8 or Mi Mix 3 but ache POCOPHONE F1 which boasts a decidedly nerd community.
Read also: Xiaomi Mi 8 SE review
This does not mean that Xiaomi Mi 8 SE may be a likely candidate for the release of Android Q, given the SoC it is equipped with: a powerful Snapdragon 710
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE - Technical sheet
- AMOLED display from 5.88 inches with resolution Full HD + (2244 x 1080 pixels) and density of 423 PPI;
- dimensions of 147.28 x 73.09 x 7.5 mm for 164 g;
- Qualcomm octa-core processor Snapdragon 710;
- GPU Adreno 616;
- 4 / 6 GB of LPDDR4X-1866 dual channel RAM;
- 64 / 128 GB internal memory;
- rear fingerprint reader and Face Unlock;
- dual camera back from 12 + 5 mega-pixel with opening f/ 1.9-2.0, PDAF autofocus and LED flash;
- front camera by 20 mega-pixel with opening f/ 2.0;
- support dual SIM 4G (no 20 band), Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, IR port, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou / Galileo;
- battery by 3120 mAh with Quick Charge 3.0;
- operating system Android 8.1 Oreo, MIUI.