Despite the excellent performance and the perfect quality / price ratio of Xiaomi Mi 9T, many await the arrival on the market of the pumped Mi 9T Pro, which differs mainly from the younger brother at the CPU level, being this equipped with the top of the range Snapdragon 855. We have seen the results on Geekbench, thus confirming its existence, just as we have been able to obtain further confirmation from some tracks found in the camera firmware, namely the "SHOT ON" watermark, and now here is the Bluetooth certification for the European market .
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro receives Bluetooth certification: close to launch?
Naturally, we have no indications as to what the launch price will be, but positive surprises should not be missing for users, thus giving serious headaches to the so-called rival tops, which certainly cannot compete with the quality / price ratio. to which Xiaomi has always accustomed us. Returning to the Bluetooth certification that appeared on the Bluetooth SIG website, no further news emerges, but on the other hand, just look at the technical data and design of Redmi K20 PRO to get an idea about it.
Read also: FULL REVIEW XIOMI MI 9T
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro - Technical data sheet
- Samsung AMOLED display from 6.39 "Full HD + (2340 x 1080 pixel), density of 403 PPI and HDR technology;
- Qualcomm octa-core processor Snapdragon 855;
- Qualcomm Adreno 640 GPU;
- 6 / 8 GB of RAM LPDRR4X;
- 64 / 128 / 256 GB UFS 2.1 internal storage;
- fingerprint reader in the display;
- triple rear camera from 48 + 8 + 13 mega-pixel with opening f/ 1.75-2.4-2.4, PDAF autofocus, Slow-mo 960 fps, 4K to 60 fps and LED flash;
- front camera by 20 mega-pixels with opening f/ 2.2;
- dual SIM support 4G (no 20 band), Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, 5.0 Bluetooth, NFC, mini-jack input, Dual-frequency GPS;
- battery by 4000 mAh with 27W fast charge;
- Android 9.0 Pie operating system with MIUI 10.
And are you among the users who are waiting for the promising Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro to be released on the market or are you happy with another smartphone? If so, which one?