La first time we talked about Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter 3 it was exactly a month ago. In fact, Xiaomi's next electric scooter was caught in a photo inside one European certification. This only means one thing: his arrival is really around the corner. On that occasion we got to see some aesthetic features, but what will really change compared to the Pro 2 model? Xiaomi may have told us in a recent survey.
Xiaomi may have unveiled all (or some) features of Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter 3, the next electric scooter that is about to arrive!
Before we start talking about the features of Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter 3, we want to emphasize that what we are going to list will not really be its specifications. The data to which we refer are news that the company has indeed named, but that did not confirm actually arriving on the third generation scooter. Consequently, we take these data with due caution. That said, let's get started.
The survey in question was published by an official channel of the brand. There are different types of questions but at some point, after half of the survey, the juicy part arrives. In fact, some questions related to some are asked feature that until now we have never seen on any (or almost) Xiaomi scooter. This makes us think that the Mi Electric Scooter 3 may have them supplied. What are we talking about? Here they are listed:
- Xiaomi scooter tracking via smartphone: in essence, if we lose it, they steal it from us or we forget its position, in a very simple way we can locate it
- sending SOS message with the location in case of emergency: for example if the scooter is broken down in one place poco busy, we can call for help
- quick charging: we are talking about 70% recharge in 2 or 3 hours
- waterproof to IP67 level, therefore complete protection against dust and protection from temporary immersion in water (between 15 cm and 1 m depth for up to 30 minutes)
- smarter dashboard with smart control of the navigation path, like a TomTom so to speak
- smart helmet integrated with built-in turn signals (that would be really cool!)
- completely iron frame: this entails a lower price but at the expense of a greater weight and less autonomy
Furthermore, the company asks us if we are interested in buying a Xiaomi scooter from weight less than 10 kg, with 6.5 "suspension, with shorter range and lower speed. In the same way he probes the ground asking us the opposite: we will be interested in a Mi Electric Scooter 3 heavier and more powerful?