We were left some time ago with the news that the great Xiaomi Mi Max 2 would get the MIUI 10 Global Stable, news that then turned out to be wrong because only the China branch was the one interested, even if for some time the Developer Global version is present on the Chinese phablet. But the knowledge is known to be the last to die and so these days the OEM of Lei Jun has released the coveted update for him, the Mi Max 2 that now can count on a MIUI 10 Global Stable all his own.
FREE Shipping 8 / 10gg - Cover and Complimentary Film - Italy Guarantee 🇮🇹
Specifically, this is the update MIUI V10.2.1.0.NDDMIXM and has a weight of 546 MBbut if you expect more news about the operating system, you will not have good news as it is Android Nugget 7.1.1 to accompany the proprietary interface of Xiaomi Mi Max 2, while they turn out updated Google security patches. They were then fixed various problems for video calls, group calls, the inability to restrict floating notifications and to use the sensor ID after blocking the device during the call.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 receives the MIUI 10 Global Stable
The update to the new MIUI interface will be notified via OTA, gradually or if you do not want to wait you can proceed with the download of the ZIP file of the OTA update and install it manually by going to the menu Settings> About phone> System updates> Menu (3 dots at the top right)> Choose the update package. Just select the file you just downloaded to proceed with the flash of the MIUI 10 Gloabl Stable on Xiaomi Mi Max 2 without any data being deleted.
We recommend it, but it is not essential, always a data backup, if possible, and a clean flash at every update of this type, while the most anticipated novelties concern theAI Preloading, feature that uses artificial intelligence to speed up the opening of the most used apps. Furthermore the graphical interface has been completely redesigned, making the UI very similar to what is offered by Android 9, such as the new volume slider. And have you already updated? Do you find any improvements or bugs? Let us know everything by writing in the comments box below.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Technical Sheet
- size of 174,1 88,7 x x 7,6 mm for a weight of 211 grams;
- IPS LCD display from 6.44 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels), report in 16: 9, 342 PPI;
- octa-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 up to 2.0 GHz;
- GPU Adreno 506;
- 4 GB of RAM LPDDR3;
- 64 GB of eMMC storage expandable up to 256 GB tramitemicroSD;
- back room from 12 megapixel with Dual LED Flash, aperture f / 2.2;
- selfie camera 5 megapixel with opening f/ 2.0;
- battery by 5300 mAh with Quick Charge 3.0;
- fingerprint reader digital back;
- Dual SIM, VoLTE, 20 band, 802.11 Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / AGPS / GLONASS / Beidou, 3.5 mm mini-jack, USB Type-C, IR sensor, Dual Speaker, FM Radio;
- OS Android 7.1 Nougat (through MIUI proprietary UI).