Xiaomi Mi Max 3 will be officially released tomorrow and just a few hours after the debut here are the latest confirmations on the new Chinese phablet. Confirmations and comparisons with the previous Mi Max 2, which are enclosed in 7 main updates respect for past generation. The first news concernsa display that switches from an 6,44 inch to an 6,99 with form factor in 18: 9 and Full HD + resolution, a real pleasure for the eyes. The other changes concern the battery that is increased by 200 mAh, arriving at 5500 mAh, but also the camera is renewed by adopting a dual sensor 12 + 5 megapixel with AI technology for intelligent scene recognition and Sony IMX363 primary sensor, while the front camera switches from an 5 MP to a 8 megapixel resolution.
Shipping from Italy 2gg - Italy Warranty 🇮🇹 GIFT Xiaomi Piston Earphones
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 here are the official confirmations on the technical specifications by Xiaomi
Finally we have a improved processor, passing from the expensive and old Snapdragon 625 to the performing Snapdragon 636 to 14nm clocked by 1.8 GHz and GPU Adreno 509. The reception antennas are taken from the arc style seen on Mi 6X and it will also be possible to unlock the face with AI in addition to the one proposed with fingerprint.
Finally Xiaomi published a teaser that excites the imagination of the various users, about the price of the new Mi Max 3. In fact, in the image appeared on the various social networks of the company, a price of 1_99 ?, leaving therefore wrapped in the mystery what will actually be the final price, but considering that last year Mi Max 2 was proposed on the stage at a price of 1699 yuan (about 217 euro), most likely also Mi Max 3 will have an equal list price. Rumors continue on a probable PRO version that will adopt the CPU Snapdragon 710, but the company has not yet confirmed, but it is likely that we will not see tomorrow release this device but in a very close future.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 specifications
- 6,99 inch display (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD + 18: 9 IPS with 2.5D curved glass
- Processor octacore Snapdragon 636 14nm clock 1.8 GHz / GPU Adreno 509
- RAM from 4 GB with 64 GB of storage space or 6 GB of RAM with 128 GB storage space
- MIUI based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 12 MP rear camera with Sony IMX363 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, Dual PDAF focus, LED flash, 5 megapixel secondary rear camera
- Front camera from 8 MP with LED flash
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Dimensions: 176,15 × 87,4 × 7,99 mm; Weight: 221 g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5500 mAh battery with QC 3.0 quick charge support