We showed you the main news concerning the interface update MIUI arriving at its tenth version, winking at speed, design and above all AI technology.It started beta tester phase for some devices, while for others it has already been possible to install a first release that has already paid off in terms of reliability and fluidity, but among these was a large absent, ie the Mi Note 3.
MIUI in Italian - LTE 20 Band - INCLUDED Shipping from Italy in 24h - Italy Warranty 🇮🇹
Well, an oversight in part justified by the company that in an official post through its communication channels, has let its users know that the new MIUI 10 will also be released for Xiaomi Mi Note 3 and that will also introduce the Android OS Oreo 8.0. It should be specified that the first phase will concern eexclusively Chinese users and therefore MIUI 10 China but it is already a good starting point waiting for the Global.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3: the MIUI 10 update will bring with it Android Oreo
In the post that the company has published on the network, it is specified that the first Closed Beta of MIUI 10 for Mi Note 3 will be based on the 8.0 Oreo Android operating system, which is released considerably later than other models because a series of bugs and problems related to system stability have given the developers a hard time.
Apparently the lucky owners of Xiaomi Mi Note 3 will be able to benefit from the upgrade both in terms of interface and Android version as early as next month, even if the certain date has not yet been disclosed. In the meantime, we leave you to read and see Full review of Mi Note 3 made some time ago.
- IPS display from5.5 inchesdiagonal with resolutionFull HD1920 x 1080 pixels and density of 401 PPI;
- Dimensions: of 152.6 x 74 x 7.6 mm; Weight: 163 grams;
- Qualcomm octa-core processorSnapdragon 660with Kryo 260 architecture up to 2.2 GHz;
- Qualcomm Adreno 512 GPU;
- 6 GBof LPDDR4X-1866 dual channel RAM;
- 64 / 128 GBXMMUM non-expandable eMMC internal memory;
- front fingerprint reader;
- dual camera back from12 + 12 mega-pixelwith openingf/ 1.8-2.6, stabilizationOIS, PDAF autofocus and dual tone dual LED flash;
- front camera by16 mega-pixels f/2.0;
- dual 4G support (no 20 band);
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, IR Transmitter, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou;
- battery by3500 mAhwith 3.0 Quick Charge support;
- operating systemAndroid 7.1.1 Nougatwith proprietary MIUI 9 interface