Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 perhaps it has not brought anything innovative in the tablet landscape, which in a sense is left to itself, but certainly burst into the market with hardware quality and performance of all respect compared to a very attractive price. One thing that we did not like was just the lack of features dedicated to this tablet, which now receives the first version of MIUI 10 China Developer, already in rollout in the form of OTA weighing just over 300 MB. There are no particular news, if not all those related to the MIUI 10 that is completely renewed in the graphics and that introduces gesture to screen clearly improved, but above all boasts the presence of substantial functions related to AI.
ATGRATIS Shipping from Italy 24 / 48h - Cover and Film free
Apparently the MIUI development team seems to have accepted the complaints mentioned above, and introduces in the new upgrade dedicated to the 4 Mi Pad, a new split screen mode with 1: 2 report, approaching the user experience proposed by the common notebooks. Also the drop down menu is modified, because centrally positioned with respect to the screen with the volume bar immediately available on the right side. If you want to try the new MIUI 10 beta for Mi Pad 4 you will first have to unlock the bootloader and install the ROM in Fastboot mode otherwise if you already have a beta installed on your tablet you can continue the manual flash by downloading the firmware from the button below.
Could it be interesting for you: REVIEW XIAOMI MI PAD 4
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 - Technical sheet
- Display from 8 inches of diagonal in 16:10 with resolution Full HD (1920 x 1200 pixels) and density of 283 PPI;
- dimensions of 200.2 x 120.3 x 7.9 mm for a weight of 342.5 grams;
- octa-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 with Kryo 260 architecture and 2.2 GHz clock frequency;
- GPU Adreno 512 to 650 MHz;
- 3 / 4 GB of RAM LPDDR4x;
- 32 / 64 GB XMMUM eMMC internal memory;
- Face Unlock;
- rear camera by 13 mega-pixels with opening f/2.0, Beauty Mode, PDAF, HDR;
- front camera from 5 mega-pixels with opening f/2.0, Beauty Mode and HDR;
- battery by 6000 mAh with 5V 2A charging;
- single SIM support 4G (LTE version only), Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / Beidou (LTE version only);
- OS Android 8.1 Oreo with proprietary interface MIUI.