Yes, the much talked about International version of the Xiaomi RedMi Note 3 Pro is again available in Italy on offer on HonorBuy.it at € 195 with our discount code XT5OFF
What are the differences of the International version of the Xiaomi RedMi Note 3 Pro?
It is the first Xiaomi a support all of our LTE 4G bands, then the B20 800Mhz, with great benefit of those who use the Wind operator but not only because Vodafone and Tim, albeit to a lesser extent, make use of it. The bandwidth at 800Mhz, though the fastest among those in the LTE spectrum, is the one that is easier to cross the obstacles.
The Xiaomi RedMi Note 3 Pro International Version is already sold with the MIUI operating system in Italian (Global MIUI 7.0) capable of receiving official updates automatically. Of course, there are also google tools such as PlayStore and PlayServices.
Finally there is a charger with European attachment which therefore does not need that inconvenient adapter to convert the socket from American to European.
So let's talk about a handsome and ready phone to be fully enjoyed from the very first moment, without having to worry about unlocking the bootloader, changing ROM, etc. which are operations not within reach of all.
If you add us thehonest service from HonorBuy which ships without customs duties in 48 from its warehouses in Italy. And any repairs that are carried out in a service center in our country. The warranty is 2 years as the law provides. By now the difference between buying the "usual" brands and buying Xiaomi, is definitively thinned!
Xiaomi RedMi Technical Card Note 3 Pro International Version
- CPU: Snapdragon 650 Hexa Core; 1.8GHz
- 3GB RAM 32 ROM, Supports external memory up to 128GB.
- 5.5 ″ screen, 1920 × 1080 pixels
- MIUI 7 (Based on Android 5.1)
- Dual SIM Card Dual Standby (Dual Micro-SIM slot)
- Retro camera from 16MP, front camera by 5MP, both with flash and autofocus
- Networking: 2G: GSM 850/900/1800 / 1900MH; 3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900 / 2100MHz;
- FDD LTE B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/20/28(2100/1900/ 1800/ 1700/ 850/ 2600/ 900/ 800/ 700MHz); TD-LTE B40 (2300MHZ)