Xiaomi seems to reserve other surprises, in addition to the future Mi3S, at the "yard" there is a new entry level device, which is likely to be the RedMi successor (also known as Red Rice or Hongmi). This smartphone, which you can see from the image below, was certified a few days ago at the Chinese body TENAA.
The device in the photo aesthetically resembles the Mi2 with its removable back cover, and the photo sensor and display is much more like the Hongmi family, a small note, as you can see the speaker is positioned down.
Let's see the alleged technical features, which are very respectable:
- IPS type display with 5,5 inches with HD resolution
- 1 GB of RAM
- processor MediaTek octa core, with four core working at frequencies of 1.7 GHz and the other four at 1.4 GHz
- 13 megapixel rear camera and 5 megapixel front camera
- Expandable microSD memory
- Onboard operating system, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with the famous MIUI
Probably there will be the lack of support for LTE connectivity, but this was in budget as we speak of a device at a really low-cost price, in fact we are talking about a figure that should approach the 100 dollars.
To find out more, just wait for the official presentation, waiting for next month in conjunction with the "MiFan Festival" that will be held in the first days of April.