After debuting a few weeks ago in China, the stable version for the global market of MIUI 10 begins to officially arrive on our smartphones too. Currently MIUI 10 Global Stable is already available via OTA for Xiaomi Redmi Note devices 5 Pro, Mi 5, Mi 6, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2s, Mi Mix 2, Mi Note 2 and Mi 8 but now the company has decided to release the upgrade even for one of its best-performing mid-ranges, namely the Redmi 5 Plus.
FREE Shipping 8 / 10gg - Cover and Complimentary Film - Italy Guarantee 🇮🇹
MIUI 10 Global Stable finally available for Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus
The update to the new MIUI interface leads to the version 10.0.2.0.OEGMIFH, based on Android Oreo, and as already anticipated will be notified via OTA, gradually or if you do not want to wait you can proceed with the download of the ZIP file of the OTA update and install it manually by going to the menu Settings> About phone> System updates> Menu (3 dots at the top right)> Choose the update package. Just select the file you just downloaded to proceed with the flash of the MIUI 10 Global Stable on Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus.
We recommend it, but it is not essential, always a data backup, if possible, and a clean flash at every update of this type, while the most anticipated novelties concern theAI Preloading, feature that uses artificial intelligence to speed up the opening of the most used apps. Furthermore the graphical interface has been completely redesigned, making the UI very similar to what is offered by Android 9, such as the new volume slider. And have you already updated? Do you find any improvements or bugs? Let us know everything by writing in the comments box below.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Technical Sheet
- IPS display from 5.99 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD + 2160 x 1080 pixels and 403 PPI of density;
- dimensions of 158.5 x 75.45 x 8.05 mm for 180 g;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor;
- GPU Adreno 506;
- 3 / 4 GB of RAM LPDDR3;
- 32 / 64 GB Expandable internal memory via microSD;
- rear fingerprint reader;
- rear camera by 12 mega-pixels with opening f/ 2.2, PDAF autofocus and LED flash;
- front camera from 5 mega-pixels;
- Dual SIM 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n Dual Band, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / Beidou;
- battery by 4.000 mAh with 5V 2A charging;
- OS Android 8.1.0 Oreo with MIUI 10 interface.