When the biggest Chinese brand for production and quality levels announced the release of the series smartphones Redmi, K20 and K20 Pro, many users found themselves slightly confused because of the lack of clarity with respect to WHERE these devices would have been available. Added to this is the fact that Xiaomi has subsequently announced and launched other devices with identical technical and hardware specifications but with different names: the only difference was the market for which they were intended. For clarity, the Redmi K20 corresponds to the Xiaomi Mi 9T while the Redmi K20 Pro corresponds to the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro. The latter has been the subject of several rumors but today we have the official status: therelease in Europe is scheduled for the 20 August, in a week.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro: confirmed the 20 release in Europe in August
There are those who waited anxiously for having a cutting-edge device that does not cost a ton of money and Xiaomi he had promised it to European users. Until now only the price of the was clear I 9T Pro from 6GB 64 GB, which amounted to 429€, unearthed by some users on a Dutch site who had put him in presale waiting for him to finally leave. For the version 6 GB 128 GB instead the figure is 479 €. The official date had not yet been announced but today we come to know it through a post on the official Facebook channel of Xiaomi Nederland
The new attempt by the Chinese mobile telephony giant to outperform competitors in Europe, will therefore enter a straight leg with a super aggressive price starting from next week. A nice mid-August gift for those who are still undecided about which high-end smartphone to buy. And speaking of high-end, let's go over some technical the Xiaomi Mi 9t Pro:
- Size: x 156,7 74,3 8,8 mm x
- Weight: 191 g
- AMOLED display from 6,4 ″ FullHD + with Gorilla Glass 6 glass;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor;
- Android 9 Pie custom MIUI 10;
- RAM from 6 GB LPDDR4X;
- Internal memory 64 / 128GB UFS 2.1;
- Bluetooth 5.0, Dual Band GPS, USB Type-C and the much sought-after 3,5 mm jack;
- Fingerprint reader integrated in the display
- Triple rear camera: 48 megapixel (Sony IMX58) + 8 megapixel + 13 megapixel;
- Front camera: 20 megapixel pop-up;
- 4000 mAh battery with fast charging at 27 W.