Xiaomi Mi Band 7 is now around the corner, at least in China. Tomorrow there will be the official presentation at home and we could finally know the price and complete specifications of the seventh generation of the Xiaomi smartband. In general i changes, according to what has been leaked to date, there are even if minimal. But we are pleased to know that the tech giant has focused on two key points: battery and display. In fact, these will be increased: one more powerful battery it's a significantly larger display. The first photos of Xiaomi Mi Band 7 confirm the key specifications. Let's go and see them together.
New photos before the official announcement of Xiaomi Mi Band 7 confirm the key specs: giant battery and much bigger screen!
Apparently, Xiaomi Mi Band 7 outwardly will not be very different from its predecessor. It is worth noting that the version with chip NFC for contactless payments. There will also be a version not equipped with an NFC chip, although we do not know if both will arrive in the Global market. From the description on the back of the package, we understand that Xiaomi's smartband is equipped with one AMOLED screen and a battery by 180 mAh (against the 125 mAh of the previous generation). The information in our possession tells us that the diagonal of the display will increase from 1.56 "to 1.62". Although the battery is bigger, the screen is bigger too and therefore we may be disappointed with the autonomy at the end of the show. But it is still all to see.
Below we mention the Mi Band 7 specifications emerged from the source code:
- screen: we are faced with a display from 192 x 490 pixel while the current sixth generation smartband has a 152 x 486 pixel display
- watchfaces: we will find the function onAlways on Display (AoD) for some watchfaces. Previous models can not count on this feature unless you change the firmware itself of the smartband at the expense of the battery
- GPS: apparently the smartband will count on the GPS, although we do not know if this functionality will be a prerogative of the Chinese version. In any case, the data disclosed by the developer which confirm the presence of the chip working on, bodes well variable satellites
- Password: present only on the first and last versions of the smartband, the password is used to protect the data of the connected credit card. With this feature present, we expect that Mi Band 7 supports NFC for contactless payments
- energy saving: with the news we received today we should not worry about autonomy, but a function dedicated to energy saving will still be available.
How much does Mi Band 7 cost?
From the previous information, we are talking about 269 yuan, at the exchange rate about 38 €. Clearly, since it is the Chinese price, we cannot guess what the price will be price of Mi Band 7 for Europe and Italy, but we can get an idea.