I chose for you

The first born of the new brand "REDMI" (detached from Xiaomi which still guarantees its quality) has seen the light! Let's talk about the beautiful Redmi Note 7!

The device stands out for its good and excellent technical characteristics! As good as the 6.3 ″ FullHD + Gorilla Glass 5 display, the presence of the 3.5mm jack, Type-C, drop notch, Qualcomm SD 660 CPU, ADreno 512 GPU, memory expansion, dual sim and excellent as the super battery from 4000mAh with very fast quick charge 4, BT 5.0, dual rear camera with Sony IMX sensor of 48mpx + 5mpx, 13Mpx selfie cam all enclosed in only 186Gr.

Regarding the memory cuts we find Ram's 3 / 4 / 6Gb and Rom memory 32 / 64 / 128Gb.

Below all the technical features detailed in our in-depth technical data sheet:

📱 DESIGN

Design
dimensions: 159.21 x 75.21 x 8.1 mm
Weight: 186 g of
Materials: Aluminum alloy and glass
Color: Black - Blue - Red (graduated)

🔍 DISPLAY

Display
Technology: IPS
Size: 6.3 ''
Resolution: Full HD + (1080 x 2340)
Form factor: 19.5:9
Notch
Pixel density: 409 ppi
Brightness: 450 nits
Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
2.5D processing

⚙️ HARDWARE

Hardware
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
Freq. clock and structure: Octa-Core 64 bit (4 x 2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4 x 1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
GPU: Adreno 512
R.A.M: 3 / 4 / 6 GB LPDDR4X
Internal Mem.: 32 / 64 GB eMMC 5.1
Esp. Memory
Fingerprint reader
Pos. Fingerprint reader: posteriore
Sensors: Proximity, brightness, accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, fingerprint

🤖 SOFTWARE

Software
Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie
MIUI user interface / version: MIUI 10

🔋 BATTERY

Battery
Capacity: 4000 mAh
Type: Li-Poly
Removable
Wireless charge
Charge speed support: Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 (setup only)

📞 NETWORK

Network
SIM 1: Nano
SIM 2: Nano - Micro SD
CDMA: BC0
2G: B2 / B3 / B5 / B8
3G: B1/B2/B5/B8/B34/B39
4G LTE FDD: B1/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8
4G LTE TDD: B34/38/39/40/41(100MHz)
Dual 4G support

📷 CAMERA

Camera
Dual Rear Camera
Triple back room
Quadruple back room
Primary sensor: Samsung CMOS GM1
Resolution: 48 Megapixel (6000 x 8000)
Aperture / Pixel Size: f 1.8 / 0.8 μm
Aperture / Pixel Size: f 2.4 / 1.0 μm
Third Sensor: -
Videos: Full HD 30 / 60 / 120fps
Time Lapse
Slow Motion
Front sensor: -
Resolution: 13 Megapixel (4160 x 3120)
Aperture / Pixel Size: f 2.2

Amazon Amazon.it
155,90 162,90
available
25 November 2020 22: 47
Amazon Amazon.it
Price updated on: 25 November 2020 22:47
-29% Offer - Redmi Note 7 Global Blu 4 / 64Gb at 159 € from Amazon Prime and 4 / 128Gb red at 170 € shipped from Italy Italy warranty 2 years
Coupon

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Global 4 / 128Gb Red

🇮🇹 Express Delivery 24 / 48h from Italy FREE

170€ 239€

Buy
Use discount codes:
MENO5_XT
-23% Offer - Redmi Note 7 Global Blu 4 / 64Gb at 159 € from Amazon Prime and 4 / 128Gb red at 170 € shipped from Italy Italy warranty 2 years
Coupon

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Black 4 / 128Gb GLOBAL guarantee 2 years Italy

🇨🇳 Standard Priority Shipping FREE (8 / 10gg, No Customs) ✈

215€ 279€

Buy
Use discount codes:
XTGS5

Computer Consultant, DJ, Blogger. Passionate about Music (of course), movies, TV series, sports and lover of all that is technological. [email protected]

edo
edo
1 year ago

How is it possible that 4/64 costs less than 3/32? (First 2 links) it seems strange to me since they are from the same shop…. thanks

Simone Rodriguez
Reply to  edo

It happens because when the (Chinese) shops receive a large recent stock they are able to offer it at an advantageous price.
The 3 / 32 could be an old stock or with little availability and they don't want / can lower it a lot

GIORDANO
GIORDANO
1 year ago

when I insert the discount codes it says that I am not for that product, I need the xiaomi note 7 4gb ram 64 rom, thanks

Daniele
Daniele
1 year ago

Hi can you tell me if the code for the redmi note 7 4 / 64gb to 148 € is still valid? Thanks hello.

GIORDANO AGUZZI
GIORDANO AGUZZI
1 year ago

entering the discounts says that they are not for that product.
I need xiaomi 4ram 64rom

Daniele
Daniele
1 year ago

Hi Cristiano I wanted to know if the discount code for xiaomi redmi note 7 4 / 64 at 148 € on banggood is still valid, thanks hello.

Piervittorio Trebucchi
Piervittorio Trebucchi
1 year ago

Boh, evidently it's me that I don't know where to insert the discount, given that with the links the Redmi Note 7 4 / 128 from Banggood to 178 euro I just can't get it ,,,,

Massimo
Massimo
1 year ago

buying the redmi note 7 on banggood the warranty is still Italian or how it works and always of 2 years?

Christian hundred
Christian hundred
Reply to  Massimo

Hi, no China warranty is a year.

Peter
Peter

Gearvita Discount Code does not work

Massimo
Massimo
1 year ago

Hello Cristiano discount code on GearVita for redmi note 7 4 64gb does not work, how come?

Massimo
Massimo

1 year ago

Hello, he is still in Milan, from the Customs office they say they will send me a form to fill out
the tracking code is RS669068065GB

as I attach it

Sorry but I don't use Facebook, I forward it to you via email

1 year ago

Cia Cristiano on the mail I sent you a copy of the document sent to me by customs, the value declared by Gearvita is 1 euro.

Morvex
1 year ago

Discount Code - (xiaomi) Redmi Note 7 Global BLUE / Black 4 / 64Gb from 169 € and 4 / 128Gb to 202 €
The prices indicated do not correspond at all to those applied on the site…. they cost more,
then where do I find the indications that I won't have problems with customs?

Simone Rodriguez
Reply to  Morvex

You must apply the discount code to take advantage of the offer.
Priority line shipping or those we suggest duties are paid by the sender

Daniele
Daniele
1 year ago

I actually have the same problem. Even applying the discount code, it costs more ... I tried to buy the Redmi note 7 (4 / 64gb) and the total is about $ 216, which corresponds to more than 190 euros. Why? Is something escaping me?

Claudio Centà
Claudio Centà
1 year ago

How to receive "Tempered glass + FREE headphones" from Honorbuy?

1 year ago

I don't understand on some sites like honor they say there is 20 band on others no, you might know if it is present, thanks