If you are a lucky owner of the Mijia QiCycle EF1, Xiaomi's pedal assisted bicycle, you will have surely noticed that with the stock firmware the electrical assistance stops intervening at 20km / h (limit imposed in China). With the app International QiCycle, depending on the model, it is possible to bring this limit to 25km / h via a software update.
FREE Shipping 8 / 10gg - Cover and Complimentary Film - Italy Guarantee 🇮🇹
Unfortunately, not all models (including mine) have received this update, but it is now possible to force the installation or even use a custom firmware to bring the speed limit to 29km / h through the application created by Christopher
Installation and configuration of the QiCycle application
- Download from the Playstore and install theQiCycle application of Christopher.
- Associate your Google account from the menu at the top left and click on "Click to access"
- Associate your QiCycle with the + button and frame the QrCode of your bike
In the field Motor, the central value of the string shows the version number. The firmware limited to 20km / h is the 015. It is possible to install the Custom MC 019 to bring the limit to 29km / h or alternatively use the official 017 firmware to bring the limit to 25km / h.
- Go to the "Other" screen
- Click on the blue button with the arrows at the bottom right
- Select the category on the left Custom MC
- Select the file on the right side MC_005019000_CF.bin
- Confirm the installation by clicking on "Accept"
- Click on the circular button at the bottom right (arrow up)
- Confirm the update again
- It will now start sending the file to the bicycle. Keep the phone near this.
- A message will confirm the successful transmission of the file
Updating the QiCicle
- Confirm the update by clicking on the UP arrow
- During the update there is no progress indicator but only a warning screen. Wait for (about 5 minutes) to disappear and the software will reboot.
Go out and go and humiliate the Scooters at the lights
SOURCE: Telegram Group QiCycle Spain - Muchas Gracias !!!