And if one of the reasons for choosing a terminal Android One is the guarantee of certain updates, those who have chosen the Xiaomi Mi A1 certainly do not remain disappointed. In fact, the Chinese company has recently released an upgrade through OTA which introduces the security patches January 2019.
FREE Shipping 8 / 10gg - Cover and Complimentary Film - Italy Guarantee 🇮🇹
The update arrives via OTA and has a weight of about 71 MB which does not seem to bring only the first on the company's Android One January security patch, but goes to fix some aspects related to connectivity. These mainly concern the correct functioning of the connection to the network Wi-Fi e 4G. The release is taking place gradually, so it will take a few days for all Xiaomi Mi A1 to receive it. At the limit you can let us know in the comments below if you find anomalies or positivity in the new update for Xiaomi Mi A1, underlining how Xiaomi maintains the promises made on the release of Android One device updates.
Xiaomi Mi A1 receives the January 2019 security patches
XIaomi Mi A1 is a smartphone belonging to the medium-low market and among the main features we find the operating system Android One which is now based on the Pie version, offering a completely stock user experience. Inside we find a Qualcomm CPU Snapdragon 625 together with 4GB RAM and from a 3080 mAh battery. Has a display from 5,5 inches it's a dual rear cam with sensors from 12 and 5 MP.
Read also: COMPLETE REVIEW XIAOMI MI A1
Xiaomi Mi A1 - Technical sheet
- display by 5.5 inches with resolution Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels), ratio in 16:9, density of 403 PPI and Gorilla Glass protection;
- dimensions of 155,4 x 75,8 x 7,3 mm for a weight of 165 grams;
- octa-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 up to 2.0 GHz;
- GPU Adreno 506 to 650 MHz;
- 4 GB of memory RAM;
- 32/64 XMMUM eMMC storage;
- dual chamber from 12 megapixel of which primary lens with aperture f/ 2.2 (1,25 μm, OmniVision sensor OV_12a10_i) and secondary lens with aperture f/ 2.6 (1,0 μm, OmniVision sensor OV_13880_i) with 2X optical zoom capability;
- selfie camera Samsung S5K5E8 from 5 megapixel (1.12μm, f/ 2.0);
- battery by 3080 mAh;
- rear fingerprint reader;
- Bluetooth 4.2, infrared sensor, dual SIM LTE support, Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, USB Type-C, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou;
- Operating System Android Pie 9.0 (Android One).