Do not know how to activate the Xiaomi pedometer and are you looking for a tutorial that can help you in this regard? Very well, you have found the guide for you! In the next few lines we will give you all the instructions to succeed in your intent.
You have decided to improve your fitness and want to use a pedometer as a tool to monitor your activity? This tool can be used via smartphone or smartwatch, which are now very common devices and with which it is possible to view its data.
So make yourself comfortable and read carefully what we are about to tell you: we are sure that, when you have finished reading this in-depth study, you will have clear ideas on what you need to do. Come on, let's go!
How to activate the pedometer on Xiaomi
To activate the pedometer on the Xiaomi smartphone, you need to follow these simple steps: from the home screen, swipe from left to right to enter the App Assistant. In case of previous deactivation, pinch the screen to open the launcher menu, tap the Settings icon at the bottom right, select the Other item and activate the button next to the App Assistant item.
Once the app assistant is activated, you need to perform the following steps:
- swipe from left to right to enter the App Assistant;
- tap the Settings icon at the top right;
- select the Recommended option;
- locate the item Steps and tap the + icon next to it to activate it;
- use the three lines on the right to move the position of the Steps item to your liking;
- go back to the main screen of the App Assistant and tap the Install button and then the Accept button to activate the pedometer.
You did! Now you understand how to activate the pedometer on Xiaomi. We therefore just have to give you an appointment for the next one, hoping that this article has had a concrete utility. Soon!