The purpose of this guide is to help step by step who needs to restore their Xiaomi Mi3 as Mother Xiaomi did.
With your help and your reports we will be able to complete this guide and make it complete and comprehensible to the 100%.
- Download the ROM STOCK in FASTBOOT format and the MiPhone2.11.6.exe software from the links above
- Install the MiPhone2.11.6.exe software
- Extract the file miui_MI3-WCDMA_JXDCNAL4.0_fastboot_4.3_aln3fmep70.exe to a short folder on the C: \ disk with no spaces.
I extracted the file in the folder: "C: \ _ tmp \ fastboot \ miui_MiTwo_JLB17.0_fastboot_4.1"
- Launch the newly installed MiFlash program
- Open the MiFlash click on "Browse ..." and select the folder of the image you extracted
- Go to Advanced ... and select the file "flash_all.bat"
- Take the Mi3 and, turn it off, turn it on by holding down "Volume" and "Power" simultaneously for several seconds. The phone will go to FASTBOOT. Then connect it to the PC.
- The Mi3 connected to the PC will be searched and installed by FASTBOOT drivers, wait a few seconds.
If drivers do not install automatically, you can find them in this folder: "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Xiaomi \ MiPhone"
- Once the drivers are loaded, press "Refresh on the MiFlash" and your Xiaomi Mi3 will show up for magic
- At this point, simply press "Flash" and wait for the end of the flash.
- At the end of the flash, the Mi3 will restart itself. The first start is a bit slower ... wait.
- And here's our Xiaomi Mi3 as Mom Xiaomi did.
Now we have to do what we want, use it stock, install a multilanguage ROM, modify it ... free space for our imagination!
via | [email protected]